1. Have you planned anything for the fall/winter that you are so proud of yourself for doing so? What is it?
Got a lot of worship planning done, which I'm pleased about. And working with my family to create a little more of a deliberate rhythm for ourselves. We'll see how it goes, but we love the idea of it.
2. What day of the week describes how you feel about yourself and why?
Saturday. Saturday has always felt like a day of new beginnings for me, since Friday has often been a day off. I feel like I'm starting new at the moment.
3. If you could have been with Jesus at any one of his miracles, which would it have been, and why?
Probably would have been Lazarus from the dead, because I probably would be Martha. And Ive always loved how practical the women are at the tomb in that story. "You really want to raise him, Lord? He probably is not going to smell that good by now..."
4. If you could have had another brother or sister, what would you have wanted, and why?
I have three brothers, seven stepbrothers, one step sister, one ex-stepbrother and two ex-stepsisters. I'd say that's about enough.
5. If you had to choose one word that defined you and your life, what word would it be?
Surprising. (I really want to say more about this, but since it is one word...)